Current Challenge

Follow on Twitter too @guyswholiketo

Don't forget to enter the current challenge - all the details can be found in the sidebar below, just click on the picture.

Thursday 26 July 2012

Belgium Guy is Back


So what has this guy got to show us today?


A slow reveal gives us...


And these red Sloggi's really show off his assets.


Cheers once again. If you have any ideas on what you'd like to see from this guy next, comment below as he's looking for new ideas. Come on, let's hear your thoughts...


8 comments:

  1. I love seeing this guy appear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the reveal through the trousers a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this guys pics. So natural and seems like a regular genuine guy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing mate, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy is certainly a show off - and praise him for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys, it is me on the pics... give me some ideas what to do next time on my pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to hear from the actual guys! I'd love to see you in some tight briefs if possible

      Delete
    2. More stripping sets please - finishing off naked

      Delete

Please leave a comment and show your appreciation to the guys who have shown their pics. The guys have been very generous with their pictures, be generous with your time and take a few seconds to write to them...