Current Challenge

Follow on Twitter too @guyswholiketo

Don't forget to enter the current challenge - all the details can be found in the sidebar below, just click on the picture.

Monday 26 January 2015

Getting to know you...

Welcome to a new feature that we hope you enjoy.
Some contributors have agreed to answer some questions so that we may get to know these show offs a bit better. First up is
UKBator


How do you like to show off?
Always been a bit shy in real life so showing off has given me a bit of confidence in the past few years and now have no hesitation getting naked.  Have gained over 6,500 followers on Twitter www.twitter.com/ukbator and made some fantastic friends on the way!


What do you enjoy about showing off?
Getting comments from the guys looking at my pics and imagining what they are doing while looking at my pics and videos.  Thinking of them looking at my pictures and possibly getting hard and wanking over them.  More comments I get makes me want to make more pictures, love it when guys send me pictures of them hard with my pictures on their screen or what they think of my pictures, if anyone wants to do that email me at undiesboy24uk@yahoo.com

Do you prefer to show off naked or in underwear?
Mixture, sometimes I can take some hot pictures in underwear but also enjoy showing off naked.  All depends what mood I'm in. 

What are your favourite type of underwear?
Anything that shows off my bulge well, usually prefer briefs. 


What do you usually wear as ‘everyday’ wear?
Pretty much wear everything you see in my pictures so as I walk around London I'm wearing these under my jeans and trousers.  Love showing off my bulge on the tube and street and catching guys eyes that are looking. 

What was the last pair you bought?
Was a pair of Colours asymmetric briefs by DT Jocks, photo attached.

What part of your body is your favourite?
Has to be cock although strangely love some of my veins, I'm quite lean so love the way they run down my arms. 


What is your naughtiest ever moment?
Probably being naked and getting a blow jobs form about 30 guys in a club in Amsterdam,  I was sitting on the bar stool next to the bar naked and hard and a queue formed of about 10 guys waiting to suck me.  At one point I was getting sucked while the guy was being fucked by another guy. 

What is the largest number of people you have been naked in front of?
Depends, in a club about 80 but on the gay beach in Gran Canaria probably about 400+


Finally, describe yourself in three words.
Shy, intelligent, mysterious 

10 comments:

  1. That naughtiest moment story was hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post and nice to know a little bit more about the sexy man behind the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was at the club seeing you naked

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing fella. Pure hornyness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and nice to know a bit more about you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Horny and informative

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting (and horny) read. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more articles like this.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and show your appreciation to the guys who have shown their pics. The guys have been very generous with their pictures, be generous with your time and take a few seconds to write to them...