Current Challenge

Follow on Twitter too @guyswholiketo

Don't forget to enter the current challenge - all the details can be found in the sidebar below, just click on the picture.

Sunday 19 March 2017

Which jock?

How about a few guys today wearing the same style of Addicted Jock? Isn't it hot seeing different guys in the same style and how they each show it off...

Let us know below if you like the 
Navy (worn by DZ10257)
Green (worn by Bearded CJ )
Red (worn by me)

Remember if you would like to appear here too, all you need to do is send in pics with your name to
guyswholiketoshowoff@gmail.com

DZ10257
Twitter: @DzFagUK



Bearded CJ
Twitter: @BeardedCJ 





Enthusiast
Twitter: @guyswholiketo





18 comments:

  1. I want all three - the guys, not the jocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jockstrap Afficinado19 March 2017 at 11:18

    That is a feast and a half. Jocks galore, just as I like it! I think I'd choose the navy myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CJs green straps are hot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all, those bums are amazing but think the red is my favourite;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to lick Enthusiast's bum whilst he wears those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like DZs head pop out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for the yellow and green jocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for the navy blue one

    ReplyDelete
  9. CJ is blinding me into voting for his! Sorry DZ and Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like all three, can't choose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @NewportCyclist19 March 2017 at 16:23

    It's green. Or Red. Maybe black. Nah... Who am I kidding

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love 'em all - but Enthusiast's arse is too good to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cjacobs82 can wear a burlap sack and look hot! Love that jock!!!! Yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You all look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  15. All three please and I want the guys still in them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Any. I’d take any

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and show your appreciation to the guys who have shown their pics. The guys have been very generous with their pictures, be generous with your time and take a few seconds to write to them...