Current Challenge

Follow on Twitter too @guyswholiketo

Don't forget to enter the current challenge - all the details can be found in the sidebar below, just click on the picture.

Sunday 22 October 2017

Jocktober


October needs a little revamp. So welcome to JOCKTOBER!
Each day we shall see a set of jockstrap pics. Lots of different guys will be participating. 
Today, James H shares his pics with us!

Remember if you would like to appear here too, all you need to do is send in pics with your name to
guyswholiketoshowoff@gmail.com





24 comments:

  1. He is so cute. The beard is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great arse you have

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute! Looks amazing in his jockstrap. I just want to pinch those cheeks! (I'll let you guess which cheeks though)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may pinch all of them...then move to my nipples ;-) xoxo

      Delete
  5. So good to see James again

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so hot James, would make me go off with a bang ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of like fireworks? Exploding all over...yum;-)

      Delete
  7. Love it. Great body. Good looking. Fantastic jock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love a bit of James in the morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a bit? Which bit would you like? I can always provide a bit more ;-) xoxo

      Delete
  9. Great pics to start my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help you start, maybe I could help you “finish”? ;-) xoxo

      Delete

Please leave a comment and show your appreciation to the guys who have shown their pics. The guys have been very generous with their pictures, be generous with your time and take a few seconds to write to them...