Current Challenge

Follow on Twitter too @guyswholiketo

Don't forget to enter the current challenge - all the details can be found in the sidebar below, just click on the picture.

Friday 8 March 2013

Challenge 21 - Peek Inside

Can you believe we are on Challenge 21!!!

There seems to be a lot of interest lately in 'teasing' shots so I thought that it would make a great challenge. So this week, take a pic that teases our visitors by having a:
'PEEK INSIDE'


The picture above certainly inspired me. So, how teasing will you be? You can pull them down as little or as much as you want... Just pull the waistband forward/down, as much as you like and snap away.


To have your picture included in the post here next week, all you need to do is email it in to:
guyswholiketoshowoff@gmail.com
along with your name and the words 'PEEK INSIDE' in the subject line. It's that EASY!



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after looking at a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.

    Nonetheless, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be book-marking
    it and checking back often!

    Also visit my web page: read this post here

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and show your appreciation to the guys who have shown their pics. The guys have been very generous with their pictures, be generous with your time and take a few seconds to write to them...