Current Challenge

Follow on Twitter too @guyswholiketo

Don't forget to enter the current challenge - all the details can be found in the sidebar below, just click on the picture.

Friday 22 March 2013

Challenge 22 - Feeling Blue

What would you think of if I said to you - I want something BLUE?
Well, whatever came to mind, take a pic and send it in as this week, the theme is
FEELING BLUE


Interpret the theme in any which way you want, then send the picture in to
guyswholiketoshowoff@gmail.com
and I will include them in the results next Friday. Please include the word Blue in the subject line and the name you'd like used on the blog in the message. 


Now, lets see what you've got...

3 comments:

  1. Hi - this is a great challenge. I've emailed mine off...
    Have fun with this one guys! I'm looking forward to your pics..
    TGP x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am inspired and have sent through my contributions. Looking forward to see the collective outcomes next week. It should make a really Good Friday :) Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added a batch myself....the guy at the top gets my vote...would give him a hand anytime

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and show your appreciation to the guys who have shown their pics. The guys have been very generous with their pictures, be generous with your time and take a few seconds to write to them...