Current Challenge

Follow on Twitter too @guyswholiketo

Don't forget to enter the current challenge - all the details can be found in the sidebar below, just click on the picture.

Saturday 20 April 2013

Bunker Review - Take Out Briefs




So out of the blue, I got a message from Bunker Underwear asking if I'd review some of their underwear. Well of course I jumped at the chance after seeing some of their styles on their site.


So this is my first pair up for review. These are their TAKE OUT BRIEFS. The first thing I noticed when opening the package was the feel of the fabric - very nice indeed! Just held them for a while...


And once on, I wasn't disappointed. The design is great, great detailing and the cut is so comfortable. 


I wore them all day and have to say they were so comfortable. A great choice for daily wear. 


So all in all, I have to give these a BIG THUMBS UP! 
Keep visiting the blog to see what others I have to review for you. Also posting more pics on my Twitter - @guyswholiketo

17 comments:

  1. I like the look of those

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like a good fit around the bulge

    ReplyDelete
  3. They certainly do look good and great pics to see them on a real guy too

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking very hot. I love the colour too... a very sexy model they have found as well. I haven't tried any bunker before. Maybe they need to be added to my 'to buy' list. Where can I get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Check Two
      There are links to their site in the post but their direct link is
      http://bunker4men.com/

      Delete
  5. @nakedartiste on twitter21 April 2013 at 10:58

    I hadn't heard of these before, but they look sexy and well-cut. I particularly like the white line going right up the crack - drawing your eye in! Nice snug pouch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the color and fit

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitively a very hot underwear: I love the lines (black and white ones)... Great colour as well. But the SHAPE is absolutely PERFECT. It makes a great bulge and a hot ass. I need to figure out where to buy those in Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice details to the briefs, will need to look harder (and longer) at them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good! I didn't know that brand, I hope it is available in North America

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look like some nice briefs and great review

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a match made in heaven. Nice detailing on the briefs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hot pants indeed

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and show your appreciation to the guys who have shown their pics. The guys have been very generous with their pictures, be generous with your time and take a few seconds to write to them...