Current Challenge

Follow on Twitter too @guyswholiketo

Don't forget to enter the current challenge - all the details can be found in the sidebar below, just click on the picture.

Friday 25 May 2012

Favourite Underwear Challenge

Last Friday, a challenge was set for you guys to send in your pics of you in your favourite pair of underwear. Another challenge will be set next Friday so if you didn't join in with this one but wish you had, make sure you come back and take a look.
Here are the responses to the first challenge. It would be great to know your thoughts too so please take a little time to leave a comment:

Check Two 
Such a cool pattern on these




Lycrathong 
An Olaf Benz Thong



Speaking Briefly
Nice and bright in his Go Softwear Brief



Swim Btm Brstl
In his Jockeys




Bri69
I can see why these are his faves - very playful!





Sebsteke 
In his black and white trunks




ABC ABC
Nice rear view of his CKs




Arkadiusz
Some nice tight Lonsdale briefs




Owen
Just showing us what was beneath his jeans


PGW
In his fave jock


Harry
In his ACs



Boybythesea
Some classic white CKs





25 comments:

  1. I couldn't choose a favourite from these - so many hot pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW awesome set of pics there ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours included Dimension. Can I ask, are you the mirror guy?

      Delete
    2. Yes I am :-)

      Delete
  3. lovely set of undies pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lot are way braver than me! Love them all. Check Two's Stripey briefs are my fave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bri69's zipper ones look fun - any more of those? Want to see how far the zip will go down

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same pair, may have to share a pic of them one day!

      Delete
    2. Definitely want to see those pics!

      Delete
  6. Great selection of photos guys! Glad to be a part of it! And lots of cute underwear too.... would be great if we could have a big party night where I could get to try them all on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved doing this challenge... I got pretty excited... there are more pics which I guess could be shared if people are interested.

    Looking forward to seeing what the next challenge will be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to see more of you in these briefs. have you sent them for submission?

      Delete
    2. I haven't sent them in yet. If there is some people interested in seeing them I could.... I was very excited ;)

      Delete
    3. I'm definetly interested

      Delete
  8. I did not have enough time guys, to get the good shot of a fav pair...Only got asked last week to submit some pics...Hope you all liked them...I am a joiner...though you might see me in different gear and situations reguarly...Got lots of ideas and the blogg man is helping with good tips...so ..sorry its only one pair of pants...there will be lots more...if you have a look that turns you on..say ..and I am sure I can oblige...cheers guys Owen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that is what you produce when you don't have enough time, then I look forward to other pics of you

      Delete
    2. I totally agree. The pics were horny as hell Owen! Looking forward to seeing what comes next!

      Delete
    3. Thanks...these comments are what makes it worth while..There will be more guys..lots more...

      Delete
  9. Yellow one is my fav pic. And Owen, well no need to tell what a hot working man you are ;) !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree MO... those yellow ones are awesome!

      Delete
    2. Hopefully we will see some more of you in the next challenge! Enjoyed your post before!

      Delete
    3. Thx Check - enjoying yours too

      Delete
    4. hoping that you are working on some new ones for us :D

      Delete
  10. Ok... I have sent the rest of the pics from the stripey briefs photo taking session to Enthusiast. I took the pics specially for the challenge... knowing they would be posted here made it extra horny and got me extra excited!

    Keep your eyes peeled. They should be appearing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. definitely the Olaf Benz.........gives gr8 viewof his man-meat! the furrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is a huge boner whoops sorry meant "bonus"

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and show your appreciation to the guys who have shown their pics. The guys have been very generous with their pictures, be generous with your time and take a few seconds to write to them...