Current Challenge

Follow on Twitter too @guyswholiketo

Don't forget to enter the current challenge - all the details can be found in the sidebar below, just click on the picture.

Friday 18 May 2012

New Feature - Weekly Challenge

FRIDAY CHALLENGE
I have had many guys suggest having a picture challenge every other week where a theme is set and then guys take a picture for it and submit it to the blog. Then, after they are all in, I will create a post with all the entries for you to chat about. The week later, I will then post another new challenge for you. How does that sound?



So the first FRIDAY CHALLENGE is going to be:
Your favourite underwear
All you have to do is take a picture of you in your favourite pair of underwear and send it to
enthusiast943@hotmail.co.uk
and in the Subject line, write Friday Challenge - Favourite Underwear and the name you would like to include with the pic (or you can do so anonomously too)


You have until Wednesday to send the pictures in which will hopefully give me enough time to get the post done before the next challenge is set. If you're a little late, I'm sure I'll be able to add them in afterwards ;)

So what are you waiting for guys? Get busy!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! Will break out the camera when I get home tonight. Already know the pair I will be wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent my pics in, tight white Jockeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound an excellent idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 entries already! Great work guys, keep it coming and help spread the word

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! I already know the ones I will wear for my photo. Expect another submission soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow who is that sexy guy laid on all the underwear ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No idea Dimension but I'm jealous

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have nothing to be jealous about sexy man ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got a few more entries now too - keep them coming guys

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and show your appreciation to the guys who have shown their pics. The guys have been very generous with their pictures, be generous with your time and take a few seconds to write to them...